Siar Capital is a family office investment firm specializing in undervalued and emerging growth companies based in New York City. Siar Capital invests in public and private companies, as well as third-party alternative asset managers. Historically, Siar Capital's investment focus has been on a concentrated portfolio of undervalued and emerging companies. Siar Capital works closely with management to foster economic value through the development of companies. More recently, Siar Capital has broadened its investment mandate to include opportunistic investments across asset classes.
- 12/17/2017: JCC Manhattan - $4 million legacy gift for endowment fund
- 10/20/2017: UJA Federation - From our CEO Eric S. Goldstein
- 10/3/2017: The New York Jewish Week - Coming Full Circle on summer camps; Couple makes $20 million legacy donation to Jewish day camps
- 9/26/2017: UJA Federation - UJA Federation of New York receives record legacy gift from Jack and Shirley Silver
- 5/29/2014: Wall Street Journal - Alums Fund Poets, Libraries and More
- 9/30/2011: Wall Street Journal - Helping Adults With Special Needs